Thursday, March 19, 2009

On cinema...

This was more pertinent to the other, less active, more neglected blog that I had wanted to keep for more 'real' issues, and thus found its voice there.

For the sake of my fans across the world, who've gotten used to visiting this page for their daily dose of colour, rope, dope - life, here is the link.
This shall be the practice from now on, for topics of the nature mentioned above, till further random changes affect my thinking.

Thus spake the quintessential one.

Muahuahuahua indeed!



Random lyrics from this moment in time, ever present, ever changing, yet ever constant by virtue of its first derivative:

"They call me The Seeker
I've been searching low and high
I won't get to get what I'm after
Till the day I die.."
-- The Who

No comments:

Cheers to South Park!

Q. - While people will always act within the bounds of human nature -- good people being good and bad people being bad, it takes religion to make good people bad.

A. - "Well, many religions also give people good reasons NOT to do bad things. And while people may do terrible things in the name of religion or via religion, they may have well still done them without the religion there -- it's just a justification provided for a choice already made."

-- Matt Stone & Trey Parker
(From South Park FAQ's)

Bet you didn't expect THIS from the ones who made Cartman and the gang! :)

Dilbert

Beatlemania!!!

Beatlemania!!!

BBC Sport | Football

BBC Sport | Formula 1